on January 20, 2022
A doctor is a respected character who realizes the value of life while holding a high standard. Unlike other professions, doctors shoulder the mission of "health is closely related to life". A good doctor should have noble medical ethics, superb medical skills and artistic services. He should not only be satisfied with the treatment, but also have a kind of humanistic care.
Dental Care Tips
1) Brush your teeth at least twice a day, once in the morning and once before going to bed. If you have a lot of cavities or have periodontal disease, you can also brush your teeth once after lunch.
2) Brush your teeth for more than two minutes each time. You can divide your teeth into four equal parts, up and down, left and right. Each area is about 30 seconds.
3) To learn to use dental floss, it is recommended to use it once a day to remove plaque that cannot be brushed between teeth.
4) Make a habit of gargling with mouthwash after meals, which can effectively prevent the growth of bacteria.
5) Eat less sweets and drink less beverages. After eating sweets or drinking beverages, remember to rinse your mouth with water in time to avoid residue damage to your teeth.
That's it for the tips I share about dental care. If you want to become a doctor, you might as well make your own doctor bobblehead doll, it will be a very meaningful thing.